2019 Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium
The University of Minnesota Summer 2019 Undergraduate Research Symposium showcases projects of undergraduate students from across the nation as well as many U of MN students who are conducting research in various Summer Research programs at the University of Minnesota. The symposium is designed to bring undergraduate researchers across disciplines together to present their research posters.
This is an excellent opportunity for the University Community to view the posters of undergraduate students who have collaborated on research projects with University of Minnesota faculty. This interdisciplinary event features posters from the Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. The symposium will include a brief welcome prior to the poster presentation.
Poster Presentation I:
Wednesday, August 7
9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Memorial Hall, McNamara Alumni Center
9:00 - 9:30 a.m. Poster set-up for the morning session
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Poster Symposium
Sunday, July 29 by midnight. Register here.
Note: there are two posters sessions on August 7, please select the morning session.
Poster Presentation I will include undergraduates participating in summer research programs in the following Programs:
- Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- University of Minnesota McNair Summer Research Program
- Multicultural Summer Research Opportunity Program (MSROP)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Undergraduate Research Scholarship (URS)
- International Undergraduate Research Opportunitites Program (IUROP)
- Independent Research - any individuals who wish to present that are not in one of the listed groups
Poster Presentation II: MRSEC Summer Undergraduate Research Expo: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Poster Presentation II will include undergraduates participating in summer research programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) disciplines at the University of Minnesota and area colleges.