Find a Student

Students often start by contacting professors directly or investigating faculty research interests on department websites. Faculty members can contact the UROP office for more information on how to find an undergrad student to assist on research projects. 

After agreeing to work together, the student/mentor team defines their project. Students can perform research as:

  • a volunteer,
  • for academic credit through Directed Research,
  • or a paid position with student can apply stipend, supplies, and/or travel awards from UROP.

For Mentors